Friday 29 April 2016

Why do People Think Showjumping isn't a Sport

Hi everyone its me again I thought today I'd tell you my thoughts on why a lot of people think showjumping isn't a sport however some say that any Olympic sport is considered an actual sport. So why do people still think showjumping isn't a sport?
I'll tell you why, they think we just sit on a horse and tell it to go. They think there's no effort put into this sport. Now I know if one of my friends was told by someone that their passion, their dream job was called pathetic and not a sport they'd go crazy because every horse rider has to train at least 3 hours a day and on weekends 7 hours. We train like mad to achieve our goals at becoming professionals. Horse riding isn't just a sport its actually how you bond with the horses and that you are passionate about this amazing sport. If you're not interested in the slightest you won't understand or know how to work with a horse and if you can't work with a horse well let me just say the outcome would probably be you lying on the floor with a sore body.

No comments:

Post a Comment